London Young Counselling
A bit about us…
London Young Counselling believe that all young people should have the opportunity to be able to see a Counsellor in their times of need and to achieve this, we have created a service which is dedicated to providing a counselling service to young people in their school. We work closely with the school to ensure we are providing as much support as possible to students during their time with one of our counsellors.
A couple of points you need to know about our service…
- London Young Counselling places Counsellors in schools to provide one on one support to students facing difficult times.
- Counsellors work with students of all ages (from 11-18).
- Counselling sessions run along side the times of scheduled lessons.
- Counsellors come equipped with their own resources.
- Counsellors are sent in by London Young Counselling and therefore London Young Counselling are liable for all paperwork, including an up to date DBS and insurance.
- We expect nothing from the school other than a named contact to hold a client waiting list, a named contact regarding any safeguarding issues and a confidential space for sessions to take place.
How to get London Young Counsellors in your School…
- Send us an email or give us a call.
- Once we have received your email/call, we will call you and arrange a meeting so we can sit down and discuss the needs of the school.
- Once we have agreed the terms of the service, we will arrange a start date for the Counsellor(s).
- You are able to contact us whenever you need to to discuss the service.
Or call us on 0207 1579733.